Sunday, April 24, 2005

An Itty Bitty Ditty For All You Kiddies

I've been messing about with these chords and a melody for a week or so. I recorded it last night to see what happened.

It's best served cold, in a bowl. Splash a bit of milk on it and top it off with two tablespoons of raspberry vinaigrette. Salt and pepper to taste. I've even had it on a slice of whole-wheat bread with a dab of orange marmalade, and it wasn't bad.

I'd probably pair it with a zin or a cab. Nothing too expensive though—it doesn't deserve it.

I've got to let the cat out and wash the parakeet so I need to go. Click here and listen to "go_home".

|

1 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Archive it

For some reason it's playing at double speed. So, pretend it's a cover of a song I wrote performed by this band of pigeons I know that live in the rafters of the El stop behind my apartment. They play really little guitars. But suprisingly they play a full size drum set. Though it takes five of them to play it. Each of them sits on their part of the set (one on the hi-hat pedal, one on the bass drum pedal, one on the snare drum, one on the hi-hat cymbals, one on the ride) and then jump on or peck out their part of the drum arrangement. It's really quite a scene.
SamB | 04.24.05 - 7:40 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you care, I think the name of their band is "Pigeon Shit--My Dick".
SamB | 04.24.05 - 7:45 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They fixed it. It's playing at regular speed now.
SamB | 04.24.05 - 10:18 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like it, overall. I think if you cleaned it up a little bit, it'd be a really good song.
Luke | 04.25.05 - 1:33 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Post a Comment

<< Home