Wednesday, July 18, 2007

this will blow abbot + costello out of the water

Nathan: I'm looking for timmy

Lars: You didn't hear?

Nathan: No why?

SHAKING HEAD

Lars: well.

Nathan: Where is he?

Lars: Well.

PAUSE

Nathan: what is it?

Lars: Well.

Nathan: You don't know where he is?

Lars: Yes of course.

Nathan: Then where's timmy?

Lars: well.

PAUSE

Nathan: well?

Lars: yes.

PAUSE

Nathan: what?

Lars: I said yes.

Nathan: I say where's timmy now?

Lars: Well.

Nathan: Well?

Lars: You got it.

PAUSE

Nathan: What are you waiting for?

Lars: Waiting for what?

Nathan: Are you going to tell me?

Lars: Where's timmy?

Nathan: Yes.

Lars: Well.

PAUSE

Nathan: Well?

Lars: Yes.

Nathan: I don't understand.

Lars: Well well well.

Nathan: Don't make fun of me.

Lars: I'm not. That's all I can say.

Nathan: Why the big secret?

Lars: It's not a secret the whole town knows.

Nathan: Then why didn't I hear?

Lars: I don't know.

Nathan: Where is he though?

Lars: Well!

PAUSE

Nathan: Well?

Lars: It's a long story.

Nathan: Then get on with it.

Lars: I don't know all the details.

Nathan: Then what have you heard?

Lars: Well.

Nathan: Go on.

Lars: No really.

Nathan: really what?

Lars: well.

Nathan: WHERE IS TIMMY?

Lars: WELL!

Nathan: This is so strange.

Lars: Rare, yes.

Nathan: I'm asking you where timmy is.

Lars: Right. Well.

Nathan: Do you even know where timmy is?

Lars: I've told you so.

Nathan: Then where?

Lars: Well.

Nathan: This is hopeless.

Lars: I don't think so.

Nathan: But what can I do?

Lars: Go get a rope or something.

Nathan: To hang you or hang me?

Lars: No for timmy dummy.

Nathan: Why where is he?

Lars: Well.

Nathan: Have you spoken to him?

Lars: Yes

Nathan: is he okay?

Lars: not really.

Nathan: why not?

SHRUGGING

Lars: I mean. Well.

SHAKING HEAD

Nathan. Mmm well…

Lars: You know what I mean.

PAUSE

Nathan: Is he dead? That's what you're trying to say?

Lars: No no! I didn't say medium!

Nathan: What?

Lars: Well Well! That's all there is to it.

Nathan: Oh well forget it. How are you.

Lars: not well…

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home